Recipe: Healthy Oreo cookies
For all the cookie monsters among you that still want to stay healthy: the natural and healthy Oreo cookies! What is not to love about these beauties. And in addition, they’re very easy to make. Even the clumsiest and most unskilled cooks can make this delicious snack, so go ahead and give it a try!
- 50 grams oatmeal
- 180 grams almonds
- 100 grams dates with no pits
- 120 grams raw cacao
- 0,5 tea spoon cinnamon
- 130 grams raw cashews
- 2 tea spoons unsweetened vanilla extract
- 1 table spoon melted coconut oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1 table spoon agave syrup
How to make the dish
- Soak the cashews for 4 hours and the dates for 15 minutes in water.
- Add the cookie ingredients (in the order above) in the blender.
- Mix until it’s smooth.
- Get the dough out of the blender and roll it out on baking paper (add a little bit of water or coconut oil to the dough when it’s too dry).
- Make circles with a baking mold (or something else if you don’t have any).
- Put the round cookies in the fridge while preparing the cream.
- Put all the cream ingredients in the (cleaned) blender and mix until it’s creamy.
- Put the cream between 2 cookies and eat!
Macros (per 100 grams prepared)
Energy 523 kcal
Total fats 35 grams
Saturated fats 8.4 grams
Total carbs 30.8 grams
Sugar 13.8 grams
Proteins 15.6 grams