Recipe: Stuffed peppers – Lotte ter Huerne
This week we are featuring a recipe from one of our female beast members: Lotte ter Huerne.
She told us how excited she was about this recipe, so we asked whether she wanted to share one of her secret recipes, and she delivered!!!! If you have a recipe you would like to share with your fellow beasts, please let us know.
Ingredients for one person
- Two sweet pointed peppers
- 200 grams raw chicken breast
- Half an avocado
- Eight cherry tomatoes
- A little bit of low-fat quark
- Poultry seasoning
- A little bit of oil, so the chicken won’t stick to the pan.
How to make the dish
- Cut the chickenbreast in little pieces and season them with poultry seasoning, bake the chicken for ten minutes in a frying pan with the oil, or until done.
- Meanwhile, cut the peppers at one side so you can remove the seeds, we will stuff them later on.
- Cook the peppers for about 10 minutes.
- Whilst the peppers are cooking, you can start preparing your stuffing. Cut your tomatoes, and mix them with your chicken.
- Stuff your peppers with your amazing self-made stuffing.
- Cut your avocado into pieces and sprinkle your stuffed peppers with avocado and some quark, add salt and pepper to taste.
Energy 457 kcal
Total fats 18 grams
Total carbs 26 grams
Protein 52 grams