Are you also sick of that tasteless applesauce you buy in the supermarket? Try to make your own tasteful, sweet and fresh applesauce. You can barely call it an recipe with only 3 ingredients needed. It is delicious and also easy and quick to make, so have fun and enjoy! You can also add pears or raisins.
- 1 kg apples (Goudreinet)
- 100 grams sugar
How to make the dish
- Peel and core the apples.
- Cut the apples into small pieces.
- Cook the apples in water in a pan for until they’re all soft. Don’t use too much water, you want it to be somewhat thick instead of mushy and runny. Add more water when it’s to thick.
- Keep stirring throughout the cooking time.
- Add sugar and cinnamon to taste.
- Consume warm or cold.
Macros Per 100 grams
Energy 82 kcal
Total fats –
Total carbs 19 grams
Sugar 18 grams