Recipe: Chicken bean dish
By Koen Manusama
Want to try something new this weekend? Try this awesome chicken bean dish! You can use it to make delicious wraps or a nice oven dish.
- 400g Grind chicken meat (fried fare, with a bit of salt & peper)
- 280g Kidney beans
- 150g Canned sweet corn
- 60g/80g Burrito spice mix
- 1 Paprika (chopped)
- 2 Tomatoes (chopped, optional)
- 100g Mature cheese (quality cheese, optional)
- A cup Sour cream (spread, optional)
- And, A bag Dandelion salad/fresh spinach + 8 Wraps
- Or, A bag Doritos corn chips
How to make the dish
- Bake the chicken, the beans and corn with the spice mix by stiring it in 1 big pan. Add the rest by mixing it gentle together.
- Take a wrap en fill it up with sour cream, salad, (cheese) and the mix.
- Take an oven dish, fill it with the mix while adding some cheese in between.
- Take the Doritos and add them on top with again some cheese and put it into the oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes.
Don’t forget to enjoy and share your creation with us!