Recipe: Protein bars
By Jasmijn de Gijt
For all of you who couldn’t join the workshop during the AID, maybe for the reason of making cocktailgains on holiday, here is the recipe for THE amazing fluffy and delicious (right Jasper?!) proteinbars! We could make it sound like you have to be a real foodie to make this recipe, but don’t worry it’s super easy!
- 25 grams of proteinpowder (any flavor is suitable)
- 25 grams of pancakemix (buy the one where you only have to add water)
- A pinch of baking powder
- 60 grams of water (the amount of water can differ on which brand or flavor of proteinpowder you are using)
- Any additional ingredients (you can think about oats, oreo’s, fudge, cacoa etc.)
How to make the bars
- Put the proteinpowder, pancakemix and baking powder in the Tupperware and mix it with a fork.
- Add the water to the mixture and stir until most lumps are gone. Be careful with adding water, too much will prevent the mixture of setting.
- Add any additional ingredients to the mixture (optional).
- Put the lid on the Tupperware and put it in the microwave for circa 90 seconds.
- Ready to eat and make foodiegains!
- 203 kcal
- 3g fat
- 19g carbohydrates
- 25g protein