Recipe: Frikandel P(+/- 4 persons)
NOTE: THIS RECIPE IS ALL ABOUT TASTING THE DISH WHILE MAKING IT. NOTHING IS WRONG. ALSO USE PROPER INGREDIENTS, ESPECIALLY THE MINCED MEAT.
|1000g||Minced Beef (1/2) and Pork Meat (1/2)|
|3 teaspoons||Sambal (Badjak)|
|….||Beef (Stock) Cube|
- Peel the potatoes and cook them.
- Chop the onion and garlic cloves and mix them together with the minced meat and eggs.
- Add the spices (peper, beef cube, clove and nutmeg) according to your preference.
- Add the milk to make the mix more juicy.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celcius.
- Take the cooked potatoes and cut them into (larger) pieces.
- Add the potatoes to the mix (gently).
- Putt the mix into a oven bowl, but leave the edges free for that crispy edge.
- Putt it into the oven for 35 minutes.
Now cook some rice and enjoy this amazing meat dish, whether it is for breakfast, lunch or diner!
Tip: If you want to make it a bite size snack, just make small balls and deep fry them. Your guests will love them!
|Whole dish (without rice)||Per person|