Salmon Pasta ( 4 persons) a la Eva
- 400 g salmon
- +- 100 g spring onion
- 400 g spaghetti
- 250 ml heavy cream
- 1 bouillon cube with 250 ml water
- 1 onion
- 70 g tomato puree (small tin)
- 2 el flower
- +- 150 g grated cheese
- +- 1/4 dill
- olive oil to fry & oil up the baking tray & through the spaghetti
Cut salmon into cubes, spring onion in rings and onion into little cubes. Preheat the oven on 200 degrees and boil the spaghetti.
Preparing the sauce:
- Fry the onion in olive oil, add the tomato puree together with 2 el flower. Add heavy cream and 250 ml water with the bouillon cube and pepper. Boil for like 3-5 minutes (until the texture is sauce-like)
- Fry the salmon + spring onion in another pan with some olive oil, pepper and salt.
- Put the spaghetti in the baking tray, place the salmon pieces on top and pour the sauce over it. Add some spring onion (leftovers) and dill. Top off with a huge amount of cheese and put it in the oven for 15 minutes!
|Macro’s for the whole dish||Macro’s per person|