Recipe: Brownies by Paula
Brownies by Paula
The winning recipe of ‘Baking of the Beasts 2016-2017’
The FoodCie asked me to share my not-so-secret-anymore brownie recipe with you guys, and of course, I gladly do so.
I hope you will enjoy it!
After a lot of trying and some optimization I have found this to be the best-ever recipe for (quite a lot of) brownies:
- Melt 300g of butter and 400g of dark chocolate in a bowl on top of a pan with hot/boiling water (au-bain-marie).
- While this is melting, mix 450g of sugar and 5 eggs (so technically quite some protein right?) for about 5 minutes until it is a nice and airy mixture.
- Then, mix the molten chocolate/butter gently with the egg-mixture.
- Add 200g of flour and a few teaspoons of coarse sea salt and mix in.
- Add 100g of coarsely chopped white chocolate, mix, and pour the tasty mixture into a greased baking tin.
- Bake at 200 degrees C until the top of the brownie begins to crack (this can take various amounts of time. Also, the more solid you like them, the longer you should bake them).
- Let cool, or don’t, and enjoy!
|Whole tray of brownies|