Raspberry and white chocolate fudge cake
This recipe is perfect for a birthday, valentine’s day or for any other day that you just want to treat yourself with some deliciousness!
- 150 grams of Spritz cookies (or any other butter cookie)
- 50 grams of butter
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 100 grams of frozen raspberries
- 100 grams of fresh raspberries
- 500 grams of white chocolate
- baking tin (for example 20x20cm)
- baking paper
- little sauce pan
- Crush all the cookies. Melt the butter in a little sauce pan. When the butter is completely melted, add the cookie crumble and mix it together.
- Put baking paper in your baking tin and put the cookie mixture in the tin. Spread the cookie mixture evenly with a spoon and put it in the fridge.
- Melt the chocolate au bain marie. When it is melted, add the condensed milk and wait for it to be slightly thickened.
- Add the frozen raspberries to the chocolate mixture and stir.
- Get the baking tin with your cookie mixture out of the fridge. Put the chocolate mixture in to the tin and spread evenly with a spoon.
- Top the cake of with some fresh raspberries. Put the cake in the fridge to set for at least 4 hours, but overnight is better.
|Whole cake (12 pieces)||Per piece|