White Chocolate & Cranberry Cookies
By Jasmijn de Gijt
Wanna make a move on that girl/boy you like? Are you desperate to raise your mark for an exam? Or are you just looking for a bad-baker-friendly recipe? These cookies are the perfect man for the job (and they made me forever famous because of my 2nd place at the Beast Bake-off 2018)!
- 225g of flour
- 125g of soft butter
- 120g of brown sugar
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- 60g of white chocolate
- 40g of dried cranberries
- Pinch of salt
The baking process:
- Heat the oven at 170 degrees (hot air).
- Mix the butter, brown sugar and vanilla sugar into a light batter with help of the food processor (or by hand). Do not over whisk it!
- Add the egg and mix it shortly together.
- Add the flour, baking powder and salt, and make it into a coherent mass.
- Chop the white chocolate and the cranberries into small pieces.
- Knead the white chocolate and the cranberries into the dough.
- Put baking paper on a baking tray.
- Form 12 balls (size of a golf ball) of the dough and put them on the baking tray. Flatten them a bit.
- Bake the cookies in circa 15 minutes until they are nice golden and delicious!
|Whole recipe||Per cookie|