This is a nice and easy recipe to make for breakfast or lunch.
Ingredients (for 3 small pancakes):
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- 1 table spoon of flour
How to make the pancakes
- Mash the banana with a fork and put it in a bowl
- Add the egg to the banana and mix it, then also add the flour and mix it so you have no lumps in the mixture
- You can also add more flour if you like your pancakes to be more firm
- Heat up a pan with some oil and pour the mixture in the pan, divide the mixture into three small pancakes
- Bake the pancakes first om one side till they are golden brown on the bottom and the batter is solid on top (so you can turn them).
- Bake the pancakes on the other side thill they have a nice golden brown color
Serve the pancakes with some syrup or with some fresh fruit, or both.
|Per portion||Per pancake|
|Proteins||10.4 g||3.5 g|
|Carbs||30 g||10 g|
|Fat||16.4 g||5.5 g|